|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£70,000 to £85,000 + £6,000 car & package
I have a great opportunity for an Estimator to join the work winning team of a large, tier one main contractor at their fantastic City based offices. The Estimator will be joining a busy, successful team that regularly secures more than 40% of their bids for blue chip clients where project values regularly exceed £50m. You'll have the chance to work on high profile projects in London, Paris, Berlin and Amsterdam and working with the support of an approachable, senior management team.
The Estimator will be working with and supporting other Estimators of varying levels of experience and reporting to the Estimating Director. As the Estimator, your duties will include:
- Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Establishing key plant rates
- Reviewing tender documents
- Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
- Supporting others on with their own development & acting as a mentor
The successful Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to exciting projects and clients on major projects across London & the South East. You'll be working in a modern office using market leading tools and given a structured career path that begins on day one. This will be supported with a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £85,000
- Company car allowance of £6,000
- 26 days annual leave + option to purchase extra holiday
- Pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional fees
- Life assurance
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years experience in a similar role within a main contracting environment. You'll need to be an excellent communicator and have a degree in a relevant field.
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt @ Gold Group on 01342 330 539.