|Location: Brentwood, Essex||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
An Estimator is needed for a specialist contracting organisation that provides all aspects of electrical earthing, and Height Safety aspects supporting projects from design to installation, testing and maintenance for commercial and industrial, as well as FM and utilities sectors.
Based at the Brentwood branch the Estimator will be joining a successful, growing company that is looking for talented employees who want to work in an environment that is challenging and rewarding.
Paying a basic s alary from £30,000 - £37,000 PA
25 days holiday
80% office with 20% Client Facing
Some of the main duties of the Estimator will include:
- To follow up on order enquiries (attending construction sites and consultant design meetings when required), confidently persuading and promoting service offering.
- To produce quality designs and estimates ensuring all specifications and requirements are met to the clients' satisfaction.
- To ensure all quotations are commercially costed taking into account of plant, labour, materials and time requirements.
- To retain and nurture existing client relationships for additional business
- To interface with the client through projects / contracts where needed and thereafter to ensure mutually beneficial opportunities are realised
In order to be the successful Estimator, and to further develop your career within this organisation you ideally need to have the following:
- Worked in the construction industry within a contracting business
- Hold a thorough understanding of the sales quotation processes and pricing mechanisms
- Strong customer interface skills
- Ability to understand and translate the needs of the client into a coherent bid
- Attention to detail
- Possess drive and passion necessary to grow both profit and order intake, ideally in a similar environment
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills as required to close sales opportunities
- Understand the importance of building strong customer relationships in securing new business, supporting high level of contract retention and repeat business
- Good contractual awareness would be beneficial
- Valid driving licence is essential.
This permanent career opportunity would suit an Estimator with proven ability and industry exposure within Construction, utilities, rail, tram, power, telecommunications, with transferrable skills to undertake being the Estimator for a specialist contractor and a market leader in its field.
Are you an Estimator with a proven track record of successfully contributing towards successful business growth through influencing and negotiating to close sales opportunities? If yes, then this immediate requirement could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Apply today. You will receive a call to discuss your current situation and skill strengths, together with your career objectives.