|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
£50,000 to £70,000 + Package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join an established main contractor delivering fit out, refurbishment and new build projects for clients within the private & public sectors across the South of the UK.
Reporting to the Chief Estimator, you'll be working closely with 3 other estimators, the design team and senior management and tasked with putting together competitive tenders for projects valued up to £8m. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accurate cost estimates
- Assessing and review the commercial and technical risks and providing solutions
- Working with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain competitive prices
- Review commercial and technical risks
- Coordinate the handover of work between the bid, estimating and delivery teams
- Review tenders with the senior management team and compare ideas
The Estimator will be joining one of the South East's leading, privately owned fit out & refurbishment contractors. They pride themselves on delivery a high quality product by securing repeat business by having a solid understanding of their clients needs and requirements. They have an approachable senior management team, smart offices, a great culture and a secured pipeline of work.
In return, the Estimator can expect a package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £70,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance of £5,000
- 27 Days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Option for Private healthcare
To ensure you don't miss out, apply today.