|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £48000 - £52000 per annum + Car & Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
c.£50k + Package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join a leading, privately owned groundworks contractor at their offices in Swindon. Joining their estimating team which is currently 5 strong, you'll be instrumental in the companies growth plans as they look to increase their yearly revenues above £100m.
As the Estimator, you're role will include calculating the price of time, labour and materials and then putting together an accurate bid for groundworks packages valued from £100k through to £8m. These projects are regularly undertaken with the UK's leading house builders on projects across the South of the UK. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the tenders from start to finish
- Putting together bids for packages that include foundations, roads, drainage, sewers and section 278 works
- Producing accurate costs & identifying key risks and opportunities
- Ensure the business meets it's target win rates inline with the business plan
- Support with the development of the wider estimating team
In return, the Estimator can expect a competitive salary & package, ongoing training and development opportunities and no limits on career progression. The package on offer includes:
- Starting salary of c.£50k
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working from a number of different offices across the South West
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Payment of professional fees
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have experience in groundworks packages including drainage, roads, section 278 and foundations. Ideally this experience will be in residential construction although other areas will also be considered. You'll also need to be client facing, an excellent communicator and confident working under your own direction.
To apply for this opportunity, Estimators should call Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.