|Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Estimator - North London - Residential Construction
Salary: £70,000-£75,000 + excellent benefits
Estimator required for a leading London focused residential property developer. As Estimator you will be required to carry out an initial review documentation and present an overview of the scheme/brief to other members of the preconstruction team. The ability to build up rates from first principles and previous experience in producing cost plans and budgets is desirable. My client is looking for a good team player who is highly organised and dedicated to meeting project deadlines. Attention to detail and accuracy of reporting is essential along with the ability to analyse problems and propose solutions.
The client specialises in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the Capital. They have established a reputable name with buyers and investors and within the industry for producing desirable new homes. The people who work for them are diverse from their skill profile to their level of experience. They know their staff are the bread and butter of the company and this is proven with the extremely low staff turnover rate they have. With career progression and support whenever you need, they are proving to be one of the best London based developers in the City to work for.
What they want:
- Minimum 5years plus post grad - Working as an Estimator / Senior Estimator with London based contractor or developer
- Estimator with good Construction knowledge.
- New build Residential Construction, preferable not essential
- Excellent communication skills, including liaison between other members of the pre-construction team, internal departments and external consultants.
- Ability to clearly in a concise manner explain/present schemes, outlining risks and abnormalities and presentation of the cost plans
- Estimator who is a strong team player who is highly organised and dedicated to meeting deadlines
- Strong IT skills, including advance knowledge of excel
- Ability to Identify and have a clear understanding of commercial risk items
- Excellent new build construction knowledge including knowledge of standard build sequencing and design details.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as function as part of a wider team
My client will not consider applicants who cannot demonstrate a stable career path.
If this position of Estimator is you, then please contact me as soon as possible.