|Location: Epsom, Surrey||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 14 days ago|
£70k to £80k + package
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator with experience in highways projects to join a leading main contractor on a secured framework in Surrey. As the Estimator, you'll be working on pricing up a variety of projects valued from £500k to £10m covering small structures, streetlighting, bridge repairs and maintenance and surfacing works.
As the Estimator, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day estimating requirements for the improvements team and overseeing queries from stakeholders
- Supporting the asset management plans and providing an accurate estimating function
- Monitoring the estimating procedures within this part of the business
- Provide advice and support to the development of the commercial strategy
- Managing and updating Candy (the estimating software package)
In return, the successful Estimator can expect an exciting career that includes exposure to a variety of different projects, ongoing career progression reviews with realistic goals to get to Senior Estimator and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £70k to £80k (depending on experience)
- Car allowance of £5k
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have experience of working in a similar role within the highways, utilities or civil engineering sectors. You'll need excellent communication skills and capable of building trusting, professional relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders and have a sound commercial understanding.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's top performing main contractors. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.