|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £15 - £19.09 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Communications, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Event Coordinator looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies based in High Wycombe! The organisation is one of the top 3 pharma companies and they're known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others!
You as the Event Coordinator will be providing high quality, timely and efficient event management, including; contracts, zinc processes and payments. You'll support our customer facing teams (medical and promotional) and HCPs in order to comply with Company HCBI guidelines and local rules & regulations in delivering events.
On offer is:
* An initial 12 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
* An hourly rate up to £19.09 per hour and a 37 hour working week
* An early finish on Fridays
* The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen available to staff
* A great opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical products, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Event Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities:
* Partner with commercial and medical colleagues to understand the required actions for specific events.
* Create and manage contracts for HCPs using the information provided in the 'Contracts Management System' and take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event.
* Coordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process.
* Prepare all required documentation and process HCP payments within 30 days.
* Finalise events in iConnect following the actions highlighted in the Post Event Process.
* Maintain a 'Log' of all events being managed, keeping up to date with progress and current actions in order to enable team oversight of activities. Work concurrently on all events allocated.
* Report all deviations to HCC and CAFs Team Lead. Obtain sign off before any further action is taken.
* Complete all additional ad hoc duties and administrative tasks in line with the role including: Mailers, Badges, Certificates, Event Stationary and collating delegate feedback.
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Event Coordinator position:
* Detail focused in order to provide accurate data entry
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) are essential
* Qualification in Event Management & Planning would be beneficial but nonessential
* Confidence and ability to work with new IT software specific to the role (ICD/UNITAS)
* Professional telephone manner
* Resilient and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. Ability to plan, organise and prioritize workload to meet own and given deadlines.
* Excellent ability to communicate effectively and confidently, verbally and in writing
* Ability to work within a team, sharing responsibilities and workload to provide collective support to the business.
* Personal drive and enthusiasm with a positive, 'can do' attitude and a desire to succeed
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical products. They're offering the chance for an Event Coordinator to join them on an initial 12 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering up to £19.09 per hour for the position and will be based at one of their leading sites in High Wycombe!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.