|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, successfully managing logistics,
operations and cost control for revenue-generating events, as part of a multi-function project
team. We are looking for a pro-active, collaborative individual who is enthusiastic about ensuring
a top-quality event experience every time. Able to work with minimum supervision on multiple
events in both digital and physical formats, the Event Executive is key to creating a calm and
positive environment both internally and externally.
Ideally, they will have:
- Proven track record of working in a conference logistics/event management team in a
- similar role, with willingness to travel away for events in the UK and overseas.
- Numerate, articulate with good problem-solving skills
- ideally comes from a publishing background
- Confident with event tech and with people, digitally and face to face, onsite and in
- planning meetings.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload efficiently.
What we require (knowledge, competencies, qualifications, and skills of applicant)
- At least two years of experience in event management
- Numerate and articulate
- Collaborative skillset and ability to remain calm under pressure
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.