|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £11.00 - £13.00 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Events Administration Assistant
Our client, an internationally known consumer goods (health care products) company, are urgently looking for a Events Assistant who will be responsible for supporting all of the UK Marketing team with the administration and organisation of an annual calendar of internal and extern conferences and events. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognised company who offer long term contracts and career progression to their contract staff.
Events Assistant Responsibilities:
- Taking a detailed conference brief for the event
- Planning and organising the complete event from start to end in stages according to the specification of the event organiser
- Ensuring that the costs for all activities and expenses associated with the event are managed within the budget provided
- Appropriately delegating and coordinating the tasks necessary with the other individuals and third-party agents to ensure that the needs of the conference are fully met
- Coordinating all logistic arrangements for presenters, delegates and employees attending the event as required. Scheduling their attendance for the event, booking accommodation and travel as required and ensuring that all details regarding the management of any payments required are clearly communicated
- Supporting with the preparation of any promotional materials for the event, (e.g. marketing communications for the event, stands and promotional materials/samples)
- Liaising with the venues/hotels and their event management and catering teams to ensure that all timings and activities for the day are understand and scheduled accordingly
The role is initially a 12-18 month contract in order to cover maternity leave. The contract is offering up to £13.00 per hour.
Events Administration Requirements:
- Strong project management skills with an attention to detail
- An ability to think creatively and pragmatically to overcome issues and challenges
- Able to prioritise effectively and work well under pressure, finishing work within the agreed timelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to record and disseminate detailed information to all those needing it
- Able to organise own workload with minimal direction and support
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, especially spreadsheets and databases
- Successful track record of management conferences, meeting and events
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.