|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: €65 - €70 per hour|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Looking for an Exchange Engineer (Contract) to work with an international professional serivces company in Amsterdam.
Duration: 3 months - Extension likely
The Senior Engineer is primarily focused on infrastructure, operational support and deployment processes. The engineer will play a lead role in operational infrastructure issues, representing the Global Operations Team. Responsible for maintaining and improving the operational steady state of the infrastructure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert for messaging
- Work with outsource providers and development teams to provide guidance on meet quality expectations
- Assist in the translation of business needs into product management roadmaps
- Act as a promoter and guardian of Global Standards
- Contribute to the operational steady state
- Serve as the escalation level support for problem analysis and resolution.
- Management of operational issues
- Management of small projects to enhance the environment
- Escalation point for providing 24 * 7 support in an on-call rotation model
- 4+ years experience in working in a corporate environment with 4 years or more years experience working with Exchange 2007 / 2010/2016 as an end to end administrator;
- A good understanding of SMTP Internet mail; monitoring and reporting; Active Directory and Identity Management
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, software engineering or a related technical field.
- Experience with 3rd party load balancers, reverse proxy devices, and SQL Server
- Experience of working in a Multicultural environment and virtual teams
- Strong understanding of the following products: Google Message Security; PowerShell, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, ITIL / Service Management, Microsoft Forefront, Symantec MS.
- Pro-active and high level of creativity and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent communication skills and effective team player
- Experience with working in a hybrid office365 exchange solution
- Experience working in a global environment preferred
- Proactive nature. A bias towards action.
- Excellent documentation skills and Ability to effectively present information to top management
* High English Language Speaking, Reading and Writing Proficiency
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.