|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £15 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Production, Commercial, Design, Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Expeditor
Term: Initial 3 Months
Our customer has a need for an experienced expeditor/delivery assurance resource to support at their site in Bedfordshire.
What you will be doing as an Expeditor:
- Onsite support is required at facilities to provide supplier engagement in order to assess, prioritise, coordinate and improve delivery.
- Status and Reporting on Work-in-Progress (WIP) daily to customer.
- Assist in recovering and sustaining on-time supply.
- Serve as a liaison between customer and supplier.
- Support customer's urgent requirements and requests.
- Creating a customised recovery plan independently and working together with the supplier based on needs and circumstances.
We are looking for in the Expeditor:
- Experience in Expediting / Supply Chain / Operations environment.
- Experience dealing with and managing suppliers as well as sub-tier suppliers.
- Experience with Production Control and Expediting.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strength with creating and resolving actions, raisin purchase orders
- Strong Excel skills
My client is looking to get this role filled ASAP. If you can start next week please HIT APPLY NOW!