|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant | Digital Marketing Agency | Somerset | £19,000 - £21,000 | Permanent
My client is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with B2B clients all across the UK and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant to join their team.
This is a new role due to organic growth and you be responsible for SEO and Social Media activity across numerous clients and B2B areas. I am looking for someone with experience in both SEO and Social Media, and able to manage your own accounts.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant:
- Produce ongoing SEO content for clients including article writing, social media posts, research, encouraging link building and increasing overall online exposure;
- Perform SEO tasks including keyword research, metadata recommendations and content development;
- Use Wordpress and analytics/reporting tools;
- Managing your own clients and schedule.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant:
- Experience in an SEO role would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of Social Media digital marketing practices;
- Up to date with industry trends, innovations and opportunities within the SEO B2B arena;
- Strong communication and presentations skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned and recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!