|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
The Fabricator / Welder / Metal Worker should be:
- A good team player, as working with Shop Floor and Engineering colleagues within all the Production and Design Departments.
- Equipped with proven ability of Fabricator-Welding experience to fine limits.
- Able to work on single and sometimes multiple products at same time.
- Able to work from engineering drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Willing to work within other departments in the Business, i.e., Plastic shop, Fit-Out Department, Electrical Department, Packing and Despatch Departments, machine Shop, Site work and overnight trips and possibly overseas work, as required.
- Relevant NVQ or City & Guilds (or equivalent qualification) or suitably time served experience.
- Proven ability of Fabricating-Welding to fine limits.
- Have a flexible approach, the company build custom equipment so often working new/different products.
- Other skills such as fitting, the willingness to occasionally work on site to help with installations if required.
- The ability to drive (with clean licence) preferable, but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a Fabriator / Welder / Metal Worker to develop their career. Interested candidates should make an early application, as early interviews being arranged. What are you waiting for!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.