|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £20 - £30 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Facilities Administrator (Technical)
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £20 - £30 Per Hour
Key Skills: Facilities, Technical Manual, Maintenance Manual, Requirements, Assets, Manufacturing, Data Analysis
An experienced Facilities Administrator is required to play a key role in assisting the facilities department in data gathering and the implementation of a new asset management system.
So, what will you be doing as a Facilities Administrator?
- Reviewing of asset data
- Creating technical libraries of technical/manufacturer manuals
- Creation of job plans for individual assets by interpreting manual content
What are we looking for in our next Facilities Administrator?
- Have an understanding of technical and logistical requirements to carry out maintenance of industrial assets
- Have the ability to interpret technical manuals to derive maintenance data
- Previous experience in a similar role within facilities management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Facilities Administrator, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy