|Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Facilities Operations Lead
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Facilities, Regulatory, QHSE, Property, Safety, Stakeholder, Management, Budget, Cost, Planning, Sub-Contractors, VFM, Local Authorities, Aerospace, MoD, Defence
An experienced Facilities Operational Lead is required to play a key role in leading and managing the delivery of responsive property operations in line with all legal and regulatory frameworks, enabling all users to continue undertaking business as usual in a safe manner.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Facilities Operations Lead?
- Lead the responsive maintenance team of both internal and sub-contractors
- Help deliver the sites budgets through planning and prioritisation
- Ensure effective management, facilitation and co-ordination of third-party contractors
- Advising on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Management of tasks to time, budget and quality
- Breed a culture of continuous improvement
- Build effective and close working relationships with key stakeholders
What are we looking for in our next Facilities Operations Lead?
- Have previous facilities lead experience within a regulated industry i.e. MoD, Aerospace
- Experience in delivering Facilities Management with the experience of being appointed Authorised Person
- Have a knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation
- Have knowledge of all UK Regulatory Bodies & Local Authorities
- Have a sound experience of dealing with subcontractor services
- Experience in the delivery of all VFM & QHSE standards
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Have a track record in managing teams and dealing with conflict/poor performance
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Facilities Operations Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Facilities Operations Lead, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.