|Location: Weymouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Engineering / Defence company
Facilities Technician required for a globally recognised engineering / defence company who are based in Weymouth. Candidates ideally need facilities experience in a mid to large size organisation.
This position is essential in the maintenance and efficient running of the Building infrastructure requiring dedication, initiative & flexibility.
The succesful Facilities Technician will provide support in the identification and implementation of facilities improvements as part of the wider Building Management Strategy.
The role will support the day to day provision of Facilities Support services, the long term development of the service to the business and the provision of role specific technical advice within the business.
Benefits for Facilities Technician:
- Flexible working
- Competitive pension contribution
- Health and Dental care
- & many more!
Key Responsibilites for Facilities Technician
- Adhere at all times to the business Health and Safety Policy as contained in Company Procedure.
- Adhere at all times to published Company procedures.
- Fulfil and comply with the terms and conditions of your contract of employment with the Company
- Install and maintain critical electrical and mechanical business systems (subject to qualifications)
- Ensure business meets its statutory compliance requirements
Carry out routine maintenance and repairs including:
- Maintenance of building
- Changing lights (Tubes and fittings)
- Upgrade works as required
- Gardening (Cutting grass and hedges)
- Cleaning Cars
- Inspecting/checking cars
- Cleaning up exterior of the building
- Project work as required
- Some forklift work for CEMS and Sonar
- Moving of equipment around site
- Delivery of paper to some departments
- Furniture moves and assembly
- Small Plumbing and drainage works
- Painting and decorating
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity with the opportunity to work for a globally recognised company, please press 'apply now'.