|Location: Lewes, East Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Family Lawyer, Lewes, East Sussex. This role is to work with one of Sussex's leading law firm. They have a strong family department and they have a number partners with significant experience and reputation around the Sussex region. The firm has a great culture and has won a number of awards including customer delight.
- A Legal Adviser with several years' experience gained within a well-respected Family team.
- Excellent business development and networking skills are essential in order to participate actively in seeking new business, building relationships with potential clients, contacts and referrers and developing the firm as a whole.
- You will have a relevant professional qualification and several years' experience in, a qualification in collaborative law and/or mediation would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You could be either qualified solicitor or a qualified legal executive
About the role
- You will be working closely with the busy Family team and the wider department. You will be managing instructions from existing clients and dealing with new clients from introduction to matter conclusion.
- You will be working a range of private Family law areas including divorce, financial remedy, pre/post nuptial agreements, Children Act proceedings, TOLATA and cohabitation agreements.
The successful candidate will have a high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, you will conduct your business in friendly empathic manor always looking to achieve the best outcomes. For more information on this role please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Barham for more information on 01342 330558.
Please note the salary is a guide and has been set by the agency
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.