|Location: Harrogate||Salary: Up to £27500.00 per annum + Company Van|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Fibre Installations Engineer
Fibre Installation Engineers needed for a well-known full fibre broadband provider. My client have recently secured £250 million pound in investment and expanding massively so you would very much be joining at the right time. They are on the look out of a number of candidates based in Harrogate who are an experienced and well-rounded Fibre Installation Engineer that takes pride in their work/.
The successful candidate must hold both there SA001 and SA002 (Safety overhead and safety underground) and have a keen interest in installing Fibre. If you have your NRSWA ticket that would be a plus!
- Salary: £27,500 per annum
- Company Van / Fuel card
- 25 day's holiday
- Tools provided
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Fibre Installation Engineer will include:
Installing Fibre to the Premises for one or more of the following:
- PIA Overhead (Openreach Poles)
- PIA Lead-Ins (Openreach ducts)
- Toby Box
- Internal Cabling (Telephone, Ethernet or Fibre)
- Installation and configuration of ONT (Optical Network termination) and Residential Gateway (Router)
- Fault finding ONT, RG and Wireless
- Fault finding on Fibre network.
What experience you need to be the successful Fibre Installation Engineer:
- SA001 and SA002 (Safety overhead and Safety underground)
- Strong previous background working within Fibre, installing Fibre to the homes
- Driving licence essential
- DBS Check
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fibre Installation Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.