|Location: Slough||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Fibre Supervisor needed for a well-known Highways organisation based in Slough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Fibre Supervisor that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would need to have a Street works & Supervisor's qualification - (SSSTS/SMSTS) & (NRSWA) and if you have Blown fibre network installation experience that would be a plus!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
25 day's holidays
Company vehicle / Car allowance
Private health care
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Fibre Supervisor will include:
- Overseeing works of ducting, excavation, cabinet & new chamber installation, backfill and reinstatement works.
- Coordinating teams directly at the business as well as subcontract labour
- Make sure all targets are met, financial targets are met, tool box talks are carried out etc
What experience you need to be the successful Fibre Supervisor:
- Streetworks Supervisor - NRSWA
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Blown fibre network installation experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fibre Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.