|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £38 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
FICO Lead needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced FICO Lead with an in-depth knowledge of EMA Financial Systems.
The successful FICO Lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a very competitive rate of pay: up to £38 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the FICO Lead will include:
* Support SAP FICO systems and business processes in EMA SAP Fusion markets
* Main point of contact for Finance community across EMA region for all queries & reporting requests relating to SAP Fusion, SAP BI, and related interfaces
* Work with Finance end users on issue resolution, diagnosing problems, identifying and documenting root causes, escalate to IT when appropriate
* Knowledge of SAP finance batch jobs and how it operates is essential
* Ability to articulate and translate business requirements
* Develop UAT plans and perform testing in HP ALM for SAP Fusion implementation, SAP/BI enhancements, break fixes, and SAP role changes
* Help prioritise and manage the escalation of SAP Fusion/BI issues and tickets
* Month-end, quarter-end and year-end support for EMA Finance users across the SAP Fusion markets
* Escalation point for any period end billing activities, reconciliation, queries and/or failures
* Liaise with Vision Care IT and EDI Technical Team to support implementation of EDI billing
* Ensure BPX Finance documentation (job aids, desk top procedures general information, batch jobs, etc) is kept up to date and centrally stored
* Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes ensuring no negative impact across other Finance and SAP FI/CO functions
* Support standardisation of process improvement and sharing best practice across the organisation
* Participate in Project teams as Subject Matter Experts on Finance Business Processes as required
* Ensure conformance to all company compliance and security policies and procedures
What you need to be the successful FICO Lead:
In order to be the successful FICO Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* In-depth understanding of SAP configuration and functionality across FI/CO and other associated modules (please note: this is not a hands-on configuration role)
* Proven experience in SAP FI/CO implementations and production support, either as Business Power User, or Functional Analyst
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of Finance core business processes
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of integration points with OTC processes (Intercompany billing, Customer Billing, Customer Master, Pricing, Order Flow)
* Proven knowledge of G/L, A/R, A/P, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Profitability Analysis and Internal Orders, Procure to Pay processes, SAP Query
* SAP BI query and reporting knowledge
* Proven experience of handling VAT related changes (tax codes functionality and set up, VAT rate changes, condition records, customer master)
* Experience in interface support
* Highly computer literate, Proficient use of Microsoft packages, with emphasis on Excel and Visio
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a FICO Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.