|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: £30000 - £37500 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Field Engineer to join them Gloucester site. My Client provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, thier mission is to be the world's leading global security and aerospace company.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
Specific Job Description
- Providing Maintainer support for operation, maintenance, installation, calibration and modification of Automated Test Equipment.
- Analyse electronic equipment failures to determine the cause and then take the required corrective action.
- Maintain test stations at an operational availability of greater than 85%, subject to the PBL requirement at each site
- Provide guidance and training to the customers personnel on operational procedures and techniques.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs and keep performance and maintenance records on equipment availability.
- Using/providing Information for Automated Depot Information System (ADIS) to order, receive, and ship assets to and from Operating Sites, Storage Sites and/or the depot in Orlando.
- Perform site surveys, system installations and station movements as requested by the customer and as authorised by Programme Management.
- Interface with customer representatives and maintain customer satisfaction with equipment and systems.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Two or more years experience with ATE operation and maintenance,
- Proficient in electrical/electronic theory and troubleshooting techniques,
- Experience of Windows CVI and Test Stand software tools,
- Fault finding,
- Diagostic Skills,
- Instrument replacement,
- Local repair and wiring replacement.
- Understanding of Avionic Test Requirements
Successful candidates will need to be confident working independantly as well as within a small team with excellent communication and customer service skills. Flexibility is also required in terms of travel and working in line with the demands of the position workload as there may be some periods that are busier than others.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.