|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 + Car + Overtime
Key Skills: Maritime Satellite Communications, VSAT, GMDSS, GOC, DVB, Field Work, Electronics
Field Service Engineer required to join my client based in Surrey.
Working in the field, my client provides Satellite communications globally. They are looking for their next Field Service Engineer to cover both commercial and MoD/Government clients on projects ranging from land based applications overseas to luxury yachts & naval vessels. Requiring extensive overseas & UK travel this is an opportunity that provides a lot of benefits for the right candidate! If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To support Field Services for the Installation and/or commissioning of repairs offshore and overseas on project activities.
So, what will you be doing as the Field Service Engineer?
- To carry out standard & special to type field service installations, test & commissioning
- Liaison with customers prior to field duties
- Provision of accurate & detailed technical reports
- Maintenance of materials inventory & test equipment held
- Provision of competent Datacom's & Satcom repair, test & equipment build
- To conduct GMDSS surveys
- Constant familiarisation & technical knowledge of company products
What are we looking for in our next Field Service Engineer?
- Maritime Satellite Communications experience, including VSAT
- An Electronics Engineering or IT Qualification
- A clean, current UK driving license
- GMDSS, GOC, BOSIET & OLF Certification/Skills
- Ability to attain or current SC CLEARANCE
- Presentable & articulate nature as to meet client & customer expectations
- Reliable & Trustworthy
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide an exceptional Field Service Engineering experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leading provider of Satcom service globally as their next Field Service Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE - ELIGIBILITY TO ATTAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS VACANCY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.