|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: West Sussex, Commutable from: Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Worthing, Littlehampton, Chichester.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 + Company Benefits.
Field Service Engineer is required to join a well established business in West Sussex.
Due to an increased demand in work we are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a busy Engineering business. There is currently a Field Service Engineer in this company, as the work is increasing they would like to add another to make sure the workload can be shared.
Although this is a Field Service position you wont be out in the field all the time, its estimated you will be travelling once or twice in a month, when you are not travelling you will be working with the Engineers in the offices on the design and build of these products and systems.
So what is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£30,000-£40,000)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Time off in lieu when out in the field.
- Pension Contribution
- Company Bonus
Whats the job?
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for engineering support of this specific product line in the field and in-house. This will include build supervision, testing and fault finding.
- Conduct on-site installation and commissioning of these systems to established set up and test procedures.
- Plan, manage and assist in the build and test of these systems.
- Carry out and document FATs.
- Perform both in-house and on-site calibration and repair of systems and sub-assemblies.
- Liaise with sales and customers to organise overseas visits.
What are we looking for?
For this Field Service Engineer position we are looking for:
- Educated ideally to Degree or HNC/HND level within Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Experience working within a Field Service position, ideally with worldwide travel.
- Strong understanding of Analogue and Digital Electronics, able to test and fault find to component level.
- Able to read and interpret Circuit Diagrams/Schematics.
If you are an experienced Service Engineer looking for a new challenge where you can travel around the world and work in different locations, this is the position for you. Hit that apply button and send me your CV. I look forward to speaking with you.