|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Engineering professional with an in-depth multi-disciplinary skill set, an understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle and ideally the defence industry.
The successful Field Service Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many more
Some of the main responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer will include:
- The investigation of faults and fault finding.
- Integration of electronic products. Writing technical reports, specifications and test procedures.
- Provide technical advice to customer or field service engineers via e-mail / telephone.
- Attending Operational Defects meetings.
- The management of reference systems.
- Representing the Company in meetings (Internal and External) and providing minutes as appropriate.
- The provision of practical Engineering Support to other activities within the business.
- Instil Engineering best practices and processes to enhance engineering excellence and promote continuous improvement.
A Field Service Engineer will be accountable for:
- Providing regular and clear technical progress reports to project management.
- Acting as a team player who recognises impact of own performance and behaviour in the wider team.
- Providing a positive image of the company when meeting customers
What you need to be the successful Field Service Engineer:
In order to be the successful Field Service Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of the systems engineering lifecycle
- High-level communication skills
- Ideally knowledge of radar and related electronic warfare systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!