|Location: Bracknell||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum + callout, benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Senior Field Supervisor
I am currently looking for a Senior Field Supervisor - Damaged Property Restoration (Fire / floods etc.), on behalf of my client, a specialist in property restoration.
Your role is to be first person to a property following a major accident, such as flood, fire, any natural disaster, as instructed by the insurance company.
As the first person to arrive, your duties will include:
- Talking to property owners, identify what has happened
- Check what has been effected
- Make assessment
- Risk assess the property
- Account for possessions in property, assess if any should be removed
- Check for any immediate fixes to made
- Support through thorough approach and follow up
- Responsible for site health and safety
The ideal Senior Field Supervisor (damaged property restoration) will be:
- You must be personable and able to relate to customers
- As this will be following an major accident to a property, you will need to take an empatheic approach, gaining trust from the client.
- Able to offer support and should be motivated to help property owners in recovering normality.
- Able to plan and problem solve in difficult circumstances
I am looking for someone with a supervisory / management experience with a civils, construction, building trade, fire service or military background, where empathy and interpersonal skills have been essential.
Support and training will be provided for the right candidate, as long as you have the right persona and values above.
** This role will require flexibility! You will be required to work away from home for days / weeks at a time, sometimes at short notice. You will be working on a call out basis. An average week will be 45-50 hours, including some overtime. **
This is a very rewarding role. where you will receive positive feedback and appreciation from customers!
Please contact Brogan or send your CV ASAP if you have the right background and skills required.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.