|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £30 - £37 per hour|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sian Driscoll||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Hourly rate- £30- £37
Term- 6 months
Currently looking for an Interim Finance Analyst to join a Multinational Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in Wokingham.
Purpose of the Finance Analyst:
As an experienced finance professional you will be supporting the Regional Planning and Consolidation team for the EMEA Pharm Business. This role will have responsibility for providing regional reporting, consolidation and analytics to the regional Business Unit Finance team, as well as driving finance standardisation and implementation of the BS COE model for Pharm.
Some of the main duties for the Finance Analyst will include:
- Support preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly presentations and standard reporting, in collaboration within different stakeholders of the regional team, focusing on sales and Gross profit
- Support budget consolidation for sales for major budget and update cycles
- Lead project preparing the Regional Planning and Consolidation team to integrate new organization and new planning tool.
- Support the Regional Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing all financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Support the operational Regional organization entity
- This role is a key member of the BS COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved, employing and driving the team to employ a forward thinking analytical mindset.
Skills and qualifications as a Finance Analyst:
- Master degree
- English essential
- Advanced excel skills
- Proven track record of high performance and driving process improvements across a complex business environment
- Project experience is a plus
- Prior working knowledge of SAP, SAP BPC or TM1 is a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders (senior finance management)
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.