|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: Up to £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Finance Analyst, East Croydon. A well know brand who have strong growth in profits over recent years, are looking to attract an experienced Finance Analyst.
This role is responsible for providing direct finance support to the Head of Finance Operations and to the wider Finance Operations team.
This role will be required to work with closely with other functions outside of finance (i.e. Commercial, Buyers, Property, internal audit and IT primarily) to ensure continual development and compliance to procedures relating to the business's finance requirements.
Benefits include: - Salary up to £55,000, Car allowance, Pension, company bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday and staff discount
Main duties of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Support Finance Operations owned tenders and contract renewals, including preparation of IC submissions and costing analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of all monthly reporting of performance and metrics for Finance Operations
- Work with Purchase Ledger team to generate price/volume variance trackers for key vendors ensuring accuracy between Retek and Oracle. Provide support to Credit team where required to chase claims
- Review and manage with the support of the Head of Finance Operations the audit recovery arrangement, in terms of allocation of claims and verification of invoices.
- Ensure AP USD payments are processed, prior to month end with corresponding stock in transit accrual at month end.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations of assigned GL accounts within agreed timeframe ensuring any reconciling items are actioned and cleared.
- Quarterly data submissions to treasury
Skills and qualifications as a Finance Analyst:
- Knowledge and experience in finance processes undertaken by centralised finance functions/ Shared Service Centers in multi-site retail businesses.
- Experience with large ERP systems highly advantageous
- Strong excel skills required
- Degree qualified and undertaking accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Kelly.