|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £34 - £38 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Finance Analyst needed for a multinational medical/pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire who are looking to employ an experienced Finance Analyst with a strong technical accounting background, strong Microsoft Excel skills, and the effective analytical and problem solving skills.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Ensure accurate accounting, reporting and analysis of Regional Redistribution and Intercompany GP processes according to Worldwide Procedures with following main areas of focus:
- Ownership for Regional Redistribution reconciliations and reporting, including identifying solutions to reconciling items and follow-up with business partners to ensure processes are updated for future periods
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly Intercompany GP reporting
- Become the subject matter expert for this area, providing insight and analysis on IC GP and Mark-Up
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Currency and Hedging preparation and reporting processes in order to provide support to the team as and when required, ensuring accurate and timely submission of monthly hedge requests, and reporting and analysis of regional currency movements in line with SOPs and Worldwide Procedures
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of processes
- Proactive partnering with Supply Chain team, reporting team and other teams within the Centre of Excellence
- Work on ad hoc projects across the CoE as applicable
- Contribute to fostering an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place to achieve "adequate" internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
What you need to be the successful Finance Analyst:
In order to be the successful Finance Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong technical accounting background
- Hedging and/or Currency experience would be highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills are essential to success in this role
- Knowledge of SAP and BI would be highly desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with financial information.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Newly Qualified Accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!