|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £22 - £28 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Rate: £22 - £28 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: CIMA, ACCA, Finance, Cash Flow, Project Analysis, SAP, Ariba, Excel, Reporting, Reconciliations, Support, Business Partner, Medical, Pharmaceutical
A Finance Analyst is required to join my client in providing support and business partnering for the Managed Service business. Working closely with finance partners, you will be joining a small team with no direct reports, working with Managed Service business leaders and partners contributing to continued success plans.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Finance Analyst?
- Provision of finance support for future system and process enhancements
- Provision of month end activities - Including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, capital expenditure
- Involved in driving standardisation & process improvements
- Contribute OR lead tasks/projects in finance
- Proactively contribute to maintaining & improving a strong internal control environment
What are we looking for in our next Finance Analyst?
- Qualified in Accountancy Body CIMA or ACCA - (4 years post qualified experience required)
- 5+ Years' experience working within a finance department
- Holds a strong understanding of cash flows & project analysis tools
- Holds strong attention to detail
- Experience of SAP/Ariba
- Possess a strong continuous improvement mind set
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Financial Support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!