|Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Location - Sunderland
Financial Analyst needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Financial Analyst:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits & fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Financial Analyst:
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in their financial leadership of the NPGF, providing robust governance of the systems and procedures to ensure continuation of the NPGF's recovery path and be the main contact for data access and reports.
Some of the main duties the Financial Analyst will include:
* Generation and maintenance of user accounts and profiles for jobFlow.
* Develop daily and weekly reports to enable functions to operate effectively.
* Develop monthly reporting packages to provide performance management information.
* Ensure the completion of the finance month end process.
* Perform data quality reviews.
* Assist in the development and implementation of a programme of internal audit of processes and procedures.
* Report on review / audit results with commentary, and recommend improvements.
* Manage the implementation of any system changes / improvements.
What you need to be the successful Financial Analyst:
* Extensive process improvement and key controls experience.
* Internal audit experience.
* Strong Excel skills essential.
* Data analysis skills.
* Attention to details.
* Methodical in your working practices.
* Professional ethics adherence and honest.
* Minimum AAT level 4; desirable qualified / part qualified.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Analyst to progress their career within the Utilities industry.