|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Finance Analyst needed for a multinational aerospace and defence organisation based in Bedforshire who are looking to employ Finance Analyst with a Financial and Accounting Degree or an AAT qualification and strong ability using Microsoft Office programmes such as PowerPoint and Excel.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Budgeting (Orders, Sales, EBIT, Cash and Overheads)
- Data analysis, measurement and interrogation
- Management Reporting
- Establishing and maintaining financial processes and systems
- Testing of key financial controls
- Finance Representative to a Function/Cost Centre
There is also the potential to provide Education Assistance to study ACCA/CIMA in this role.
What you need to be the successful Finance Analyst:
In order to be the successful Finance Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- AAT Qualified/Finance & Accounting Degree
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel ability
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent communicator
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Additional experience working with SAP and Business Intelligence would be highly advantegeous.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the Finance Analyst position must be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.