|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £25 - £29 per hour|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Term- 9 Months
Rate: £25-29 per hour
Currently looking for a Finance Analyst for a 9-month contract to join a Multinational Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical company, based in Sunbury, Surrey.
Purpose of the Finance Analyst:
As the Finance Analyst you will provide financial analysis and advice to the Supply Chain Finance Manager and Supply Chain Management Team in Sunbury on all aspects of inventory in the EMA. You will also prepare monthly analysis on Affiliate sales and margin and OCNIS and monitor Kit and rework activity at stellar.
Some of the main duties for the Financial Analyst will include:
- Assist the preparation, review and analysis of monthly financial statements concerning inventory and reserves for the UK and Turkey.
- Review and analysis of out of date inventory and slow moving & obsolete for the UK and Turkey.
- Prepare detailed inventory budgets and forecasts for the EMA region.
- Work with inventory control management at Sunbury to improve inventory accuracy.
- Assist with the EVC annual stock check
- Preparation review and analysis of the affiliate sales gross margin.
- Review and analysis of other costs not in standard (OCNIS)
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management.
- Monitoring and assessment of financial controls in conjunction with Supply Chain Finance Manager.
- Implementation and development of finance and business policies and procedures in conjunction with Supply Chain Finance Manager.
- Liaison with EMEA Management to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Business Partner to the Supply Chain management of the Supply Chain Vision Care business.
Skills and qualifications as a Finance Analyst:
- CIMA/ ACCA qualification
- A high level of financial analysis is provided to Supply Chain and EMEA management.
- A high level of internal control procedures is established and maintained.
- "No surprises" with regards to financial results.
- Experience with corporate accounting systems, SAP and working to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to operate effectively on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Advanced MS Excel skills
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!