|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: Up to £65000 per annum + Bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Finance Manager (Purchase Ledger and Data Control), East Croydon. A well know high street retail brand who have strong growth in profits over recent years, are looking to attract an experienced Finance Manager.
This role is newly created and will be required to work with closely with other functions (i.e. Commercial, Sales Operations, Supply Chain, Property and Procurement functions) to ensure continual development and maintenance of accounts payable and master data processes relating to the business's finance requirements. The Finance Manager will have overall level responsibility for key contracts held by the team in terms of ensuring day to day requirements and billing are in line with the agreement and raising any performance issues or incorrect billing directly.
Benefits include: - Pension, company bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday and staff discount
Main duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Overseeing and submitting all internal control reporting requirements in line with the company's guidelines.
- Oversee defined reporting requirements for both the Property Admin team and the Purchase Ledger team, as part of: Month end reporting and Quarterly and annual reporting (both internal and external)
- Develop, analyse and report monthly key metrics and service delivery targets for the data control and purchase ledger areas.
- Support the Data Control Manager
- Support the Purchase Ledger Manager to ensure their active involvement in the development of all activities and services
- Confirm the business strategic approach to employee travel and expense management
- Regularly review with the Purchase Ledger Manager SLAs and metrics for to ensure service delivery is met and address any unfavorable performance
Skills and qualifications as a Finance Manager:
- Knowledge and experience in centralised data control and purchase ledger processes undertaken by centralised finance functions/ Shared Service Centres in multi-site retail businesses.
- Experience in successfully managing and developing a large team of part and unqualified finance personnel.
- Experience with large ERP systems highly advantageous
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and looking for creative solutions to issues
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Degree qualified and at least Part qualified CCAB (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) or equivalent level
The successful candidate will be a degree educated and likely have experience in a multi-site retail business. They offer a fun and vibrant working environment with modern offices close to East Croydon station.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to take accountancy for this area of finance and improve systems and processes. If you interest please don't hesitate apply. Or for more information please contact Kelly.