|Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Finance Operations Manager needed for a well-established Legal Company based in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Operations Manager to join a growing Legal firm.
Salary on offer is up to £50k per annum depending on experience + great company benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the legal cashier, revenue management and credit control teams. You will manage the operational finance teams ensuring effective communication between your teams and the wider business.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Reviewing and implementing changes, as and when required, to ensure operational finance procedures are commercially focused, meet changing business needs and regulatory requirements effectively and efficiently
* Adapting the operational finance teams and processes to IT system changes
* Overseeing the operational finance teams, including recruitment, management and development of staff, according to reporting lines
* Driving initiatives to reduce lock up and instill discipline across the business
* Maintaining robust WIP management and credit control processes, gaining buy in from the Partners
* Administration of the WIP valuation process and reserving for doubtful debts
* Ensuring financial/operating procedures comply with the SRA Accounts Rules, Money Laundering Regulations and other relevant legislation
* Driving initiatives to enhance compliance controls and address areas of non-compliance with SRA Accounts Rules and internal finance procedures
* Experienced people manager within a legal professional services environment, working at a senior level
* A skilled negotiator and proactive problem solver, able to demonstrate initiative and the highest level of client care.
* Confident dealing with people of all levels of seniority throughout the business
* Be a natural team player, keen to play a key role in the client's continued development
* Highly IT literate, with advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Operations Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or call Stalla.