|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £45 - £49 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Finance Manager needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead who are looking to employ an experienced Finance Manager with an in-depth knowledge of VAT, internationally.
The successful Finance Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a payrate of up to £49.50 per hour.
What the role entails: This role is an integral part of the EAME Centre of Excellence and is an outstanding opportunity for a Tax analyst to join a multinational company. The role is responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of the countries' Indirect Tax return.
Some of the main duties of the Finance Manager will include:
* Ensure compliance with state and local indirect tax laws and regulations, being the expert for your selected countries
* Manage the completion of the VAT, Intrastat and Other Tax returns, working with fiscal reps as required.
* Manage all the month/quarter/year end activities performed on time.
* To assist with the management of indirect tax audits conducted by state and local tax authorities.
* Implement modifications to systems in response to Indirect tax changes.
* Work with the Local Country COE Tax colleagues on Indirect Tax queries and changes.
* SAP VAT power user.
* Drive process improvements end to end, both system and manual
* Review/prepare indirect tax balance sheet reconciliations t as the first point of escalation for database support to the 24x7 operation of the production environment ensuring that Service Delivery meets the required standard.
* Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line database support, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
* Installation, administration & maintenance of SQL Server instances.
* Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
* Create users & assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
* Define, design & implement control procedures to maintain "fit for use" access model.
* Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
* Monitoring of backup completion and continuous improvement identification.
* Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
What you need to be the successful Finance Manager:
* Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience
* Fluent English essential.
* Other languages within the EAME region advantageous.
* Minimum of 6 years work experience within financial environment with a minimum of 3 years indirect tax experience
* Experience in communicating with senior management and with multiple business partners
* People-management experience
* Takes personal responsibility for delivering results
* Demonstrates a clear bias for action on priorities
* Works to keep updated on the Tax legislation
* Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
* Shows an appreciation for the talent and potential in others
* Accepts responsibility for and learns from his/her own mistakes
* Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
* Actively seeks feedback
* Bounces back quickly from disappointments and mistakes; learns and moves on quickly
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.