|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Finance Manager, near Worthing, West Sussex. This a role will report to the Bursar and lead the finance team. This is a group of schools who provide outstanding education. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the effective financial management for all the entities.
- Fully quailed accountant ACA, ACCA and CIMA
- Experience of working within a higher education, college or school environment is desirable but not essential
About the role
- Financial planning including control of the ledgers, producing management information, financial control and preparing statutory accounts
- Produce annual accounts and VAT returns
- Liaise with external auditors, HMRC and pension providers
- Managing cash flow including credit control and overseeing payments to suppliers
- Forecast on fee income
- Leadership of finance team
This opportunity offers the opportunity to join a leading and high performing multi-site education establishment.
Please contact Steve Barham on 01342 330558 for more information about this opportunity.