|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Finance Manager required to join a market leading business in the financial services sector. The company offers a very supportive environment with low staff turnover due their strong emphasis and investment in their people culture.
The successful Finance Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great company with a fun culture and fantastic offices but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Benefits: 27 day's holidays, performance-based incentive bonus, pension Scheme, life insurance, flexible benefits scheme, sport facilities/gym
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Finance Manager will include:
* Ledger maintenance: plan, manage & control the team's monthly, quarterly and annual timetable to ensure that the general ledger is updated accurately and on a timely basis at all times, for all UK entities under all accounting bases.
* Periodic close and reconciliation: plan, manage & control the monthly financial statement close process, including the overseeing of the production of key reconciliations for both income statement and balance sheet, ensuring reconciling items are investigated and cleared on a timely basis.
* Provision of accurate data and analysis to tax centres of excellence and answering queries
* Report and analysis: provide review and control of key reports and analysis to the Financial Reporting stakeholders on all accounting bases, as well as understanding and reconciling between bases.
* Financial Statements & regulatory deliverables: plan, manage and control the production of the financial statements, reporting accounts and external returns for each of the client's entities on a periodic basis to timetable.
What you need to be the successful Finance Manager:
In order to be the successful Finance Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualified accountant with substantial PQE (ideally ACA, ACCA).
* Ideally professional tax qualification
* Ideally Tax and Financial Services experience, Insurance & US GAAP useful.
* Experience of managing small teams (preferable)
* Be able to actively manage change in an increasingly moving regulatory and reporting environment.
* Manage & maintain relationships with the US in terms of investment, reporting, tax and technical guidance.
* Effective stakeholder management and engagement
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or contact Stalla