|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
City of London
Financial Accountant needed for a fast growing PE backed Fintech organisation based in Central London.
What the role entails:
* Preparation of year end Group consolidation, along with the review, investigation, and resolution of intercompany variances, correct posting of accruals/prepayments.
* Preparation of annual Group and subsidiary (6) financial statements, including cash flow statement and associated disclosure notes in accordance with IFRS.
* Assist in the provision of information for tax purposes to external advisors and reviewing of tax computations.
* Assisting the group auditors and management of the year end audit process.
* Assisting on the determination of the appropriate accounting for the client's new share option plan under IFRS 2 Share Based Payments, including EBT accounting
* Assisting in the financial regulatory reporting (IFRS), evaluating and offering advice on any apparent changes resulting from new accounting standards on the client which include but not limited to:
* IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
* IFRS 16 Leases; and
* IFRS 9 Financial Instrument (accounting policy for debtors and accounting for loans and other debt instruments)
* Preparation of accounting papers to support financial regulatory changes that are required
Skills and Experience required
* Qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA
* Experience in Management and Financial Accounting
* Strong technical skills with consolidations experience
* Strong knowledge of IFRS
* Experience in working in PE environments will be highly regarded
* Desire to work in small but growing business
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Accountant to progress their career in fast paced high growth Fintech business. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!