|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kal Ghazaleh||Job Published: 15 days ago|
A Financial Adviser is needed for a successful financial organisation based in Birmingham! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Financial Adviser with an in-depth knowledge of the Financial Industry to join their growing team!
The successful Financial Adviser will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
* OTE £80K
* 23 days' holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Adviser will include:
* Identifying target clients with cross divisional referral opportunities
* increases in the value of new business from existing clients
* New divisional sales to existing clients
* Maintain progress in continual professional development and specialist reading
* Mentor, coach and encourage self-development of trainee consultants and other colleagues interested in consultant-based career progression.
What you need to be the successful Financial Adviser
In order to be the successful Financial Adviser and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Competent Adviser Status
* Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
* A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
* Be sufficiently confident and articulate, to be able to negotiate at board level delivering solutions with agreed fees and time scales.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Adviser to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.