|Location: Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
up to OTE £50,000 - dependent on experience/qualifications
An enthusiastic Financial Advisor is needed for a successful firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in Hull.
You will want to work for this company not only because they have an excellent reputation and an award winning company but because they can offer a range of benefits, such as the following:
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Mileage Allowance
* 23+ Days Holiday
* Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Impressive benefits package
Some of the main duties the Financial Advisor will include:
* Have the technical ability and be able to demonstrate the professional approach needed to advise private clients on the full spectrum of products and services available.
* Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities with your existing clients and develop new clients and referral business through a network of Introducers (e.g. Accountants and Solicitors).
* Be sufficiently confident to work both independently and within the framework and support of the team.
Requirements needed for the ideal Financial Advisor:
* Competent Adviser Status
* Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
* A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
* Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
* Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
For applicants with specialist pension knowledge and qualifications such as AF3 or G60, LEBC Group can provide the opportunity to deliver advice to members of defined benefit schemes. This can assist in building your client bank.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.