|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Financial Analyst required to join a globally established Energy company in the Croydon, South London area. The Financial Analyst will be a finance professional, who is responsible for the financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow) of the customers business. They will drive adequate levels of financial control of the consolidation, reports process and balance sheet.
The Financial Analyst will be a key point of contact for the group and corporate teams, as well as the support contact for auditors.
On offer for the Financial Analyst is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The main responsibilities include:
- Month end tasks relating to:
- Providing insightful variance analysis on historic movements vs budget and forecast
- Creating an accurate 12 week forward look of the cash forecast for the treasury department
- Preparation of corporate reporting packs
- Business partnering to drive strategic initiatives into the operating business
- Working on projects and analysis to drive commercial decisions
- Thinking creatively about opportunities to generate cash
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification preferred
- University Level Qualification
- Previous experience working in analytical role
- Experience of process improvement
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Good with prioritisation
- Comfortable with excel modelling, ppt etc.