|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £33000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering, Corporate & Professional Services, Defence, Production, Commercial, Design, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 + Package
Key Skills: Finance, Analysist, Analysis, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, Financial, Cash Reporting, Invoicing, Suppliers, Operations, SAP, Dassian, Audit, Invoice, Purchase, DATA, Reporting
An experienced Financial Analyst is required to play a key role in delivering complex, high value, critical components and services from suppliers. Reporting directly to the Business Operations Finance Manager you will be looking after a significant percentage of revenue being subcontracted to key suppliers and partners, focussing on the analysis of financial data.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Financial Analyst?
- Supporting the forecasting Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash reporting
- Supporting and maintain, tracking and reporting programme baselines
- Carrying out customer invoicing for internal and external customers
- Supporting the programme profitability analysis
- Performing multiple financial cost analyst functions, including cost allocation, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports
- Carrying out ad hoc SAP/Dassian ledger reporting
- Supporting internal and external auditors
- Approving internal and external auditors
- Approving of purchase requisitions/invoices
What are we looking for in our next Financial Analyst?
- Be Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline OR AAT or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Possess excellent decision-making capability
- Very strong data gathering, problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills with Excel - Pivot Tables & VLookups
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to prioritise, plan and schedule work to multiple deadlines
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Financial Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Financial Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy