|Location: Glenrothes, Fife||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: Finance, Analyst, Analysis, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, Financial, Cash Reporting, Invoicing, Suppliers, Operations, SAP, Dassian, Audit, Invoice, Purchase, DATA, Reporting
An experienced Financial Analyst is required to play a key role as a key business partner to the Programme and Manufacturing teams, focussing on forward planning and business decision support.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Financial Analyst?
- Leading on the provision of finance support to the business division and Manufacturing function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supporting the forecasting Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash reporting
- Supporting and maintaining, tracking and reporting programme baselines
- Carrying out customer invoicing for internal and external customers
- Supporting the programme profitability analysis
- Performing multiple financial cost analyst functions, including cost allocation, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports
What are we looking for in our next Financial Analyst?
- Be Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold a full CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in Project accounting#
- Possess good working knowledge of SAP, COGNOS, BW and MS Office applications
- Possess excellent decision-making capability
- Very strong data gathering, problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills with Excel - Pivot Tables & VLookups
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to prioritise, plan and schedule work to multiple deadlines
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Financial Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Financial Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy