|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £25 - £28 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing companies based in High Wycombe! The organisation is one of the top 3 pharma companies and they're known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others!
You as the Financial Analyst will be reporting to the Finance Manager, as this opportunity is an integral part of the UK Finance FP&A team, currently consisting of 6 employees. The role will involve business support and analysis both locally and globally.
On offer to you:
- An initial 6 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
- An hourly rate up to £28.05 per hour and a 37.5 hour working week
- The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen available to staff
- A great opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare & Pharmaceutical products, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Financial Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take a lead role in month and quarter end closing processes in accordance with US GAAP principles, Worldwide Procedures and internal operating procedures
- Timely and accurate reporting and monitoring of actual and budget data to Corporate through three different reporting systems (BRAVO, LYNX and TM1)
- Maintaining and monitoring accurate financial master data in SAP Beacon
- Ensuring compliance with all SOX requirements
- Main contact for annual statutory audits of HWPM, R&D UK and X01 Limited
- Responsibility for R&D tax credits for R&D UK
- Business partner to the HWPM Enterprise Facilities Management team
- Overall responsibility for the effective execution of the Global R&D user access and segregation of duties process and cross system review
- Overall responsibility for the annual review of Global R&D journal and accrual thresholds
- Participation in ad hoc projects, initiatives and analysis, both locally and globally
- Some travel requirements within Europe and US
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Financial Analyst position:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Technically strong, with the ability to manage and control a broad area of responsibilities
- Driven to achieve excellent results
- A team player but also with the ability to work independently and to adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment
- Prior knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Experience of working in an environment with both a local and global focus is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical products, operating in most healthcare and medical related industries! They're offering the chance for a Financial Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering £28.05 per hour for the position and it will be based at one of their leading sites in High Wycombe!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.