|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £12 - £15.35 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Assistant looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical & Medical Device manufacturing companies based in Leeds! The organisation is one of the top 3 pharma companies and they're known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others!
You as the Financial Assistant will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for supporting the Financial team by carrying out administrative tasks and gaining first class experience with a leading Pharmaceutical company!
On offer to you:
* An initial 12 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
* An hourly rate up to £15.35 per hour and a 37 hour working week
* The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen available to staff
* A great opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical products, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Financial Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
* Weekly bank reconciliations
* Bank administration
* Daily bank download
Receipting of Services
* Daily receipting of services
* Dealing with queries by phone and email
* Management of supporting evidence
* GRNI maintenance and review
* Masterfile maintenance - new vendor, new customer
* Address book maintenance - employees
* Address book - additions, change requests
* Ensuring compliant for Sarbanes Oxley at all times
* Business Partnering for SG&A functions
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Journal postings
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Financial Assistant position:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Needs to be able to manage a number of different tasks at the same time.
* Some experience of working in a finance/accounting environment.
* Experience on a computerised accounting system ideally JD Edwards One World
* Excellent computer skills - excel, word, power point etc
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Reliable team player
* Self-motivated, able to manage time to effectively cope with busy periods
* Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
* Accurate, efficient work style
* Excellent time management skills
* Accounts Payable
* Finance Business Partners
* Wider business users
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical Device & Pharmaceutical products, operating in most healthcare and medical related industries! They're offering the chance for a Financial Assistant to join them on an initial 6 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering up to £15.35 per hour for the position and will be based at one of their leading sites in Leeds!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.