|Location: Leicestershire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
A Financial Planner is needed for a growing financial organisation based in Leicestershire! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Financial Planner with atleast 5 years' experience of advising high net worth clients.
The successful Financial Planner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience/qualifications)
* 24 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Free parking
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Planner will include:
* The nature of the role will be to provide a high quality financial planning advisory service to both existing and prospective clients.
* You will be expected to explore and progress business development initiatives to acquire new clients.
* As an authorised individual you will be qualified to provide comprehensive financial planning advice and be able to demonstrate a strong involvement in the SIPP and SSAS market place as well as a sound understanding of discretionary management of Investments.
What you need to be the successful Financial Planner:
In order to be the successful Financial Planner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and ideally having achieved Chartered status, or be able to demonstrate significant evidence of progress towards Chartered Status as a minimum.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of advising high net worth clients and evidence of acquiring and developing new business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.