|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator
A motivated Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator is needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Buckinghamshire! Our client who are looking to employ an experienced Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of the IFA market and products to join their growing team
The successful Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
* Generous holiday package
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator will include:
* To carry out the day to day administration functions for the Financial Planning Team
* To assist the Financial Planning Team in enabling them to provide and implement suitable planning advice to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
* To ensure correct submission of all new applications in accordance with internal/regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record-keeping/database management.
* Produce and monitor business statistics.
* To ensure that appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge is maintained in order to assist the Financial Planning Team.
What you need to be the successful Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator
In order to be the successful Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Financial Planning experience in a 'Professional' practice
* Experience with Intelligent Office preferable.
* Cii exam progression - towards Dip PFS
* Preferably some experience in the areas of investment/wealth management, protection/risk, pension and at-retirement advice.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator / IFA Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.