|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Dorking.
About the role:
- The creation of an annual business plan and quarterly forecasts
- The provision of reports, analysis and commentary on monthly business performance
- The provision of other annual and ad hoc reports.
The position involves significant interaction with Executives an senior management across all Divisions of the Company and US Parent and substitutes for the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in his/her absence. The role interacts particularly with other managers across the business involved in planning/forecasting.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will include:
- An understanding of the drivers of the company's performance, interaction of P&L and balance sheet items and the key issues across all business functions
- Ability to create business plans and forecasts; ability to write reports and presentations and undertake analysis and commentary on business performance
- Strong spreadsheet and Powerpoint skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise own and team members work
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with PQE experience
- Relevant industry experience (Insurance/Financial Services)
- Performance management/reporting/planning & forecasting experience
- Experience of managing small teams (preferable)
This is a great opportunity to work for a UK subsidiary of a global organisation, we look after our employees, offer a great work-life balance, generous benefits, a professional challenge and fantastic career opportunities.
For more information please call Kelly Jempson.