|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £350 - £400 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
This is a three to six month assignment to work for great business that have a nice culture and offer flexiable working for all staff including contractors. They are a leading business who a very flexible culture whilst maintaining a high performance culture. The company are an 'A' brand in their sector and have global present predominantly in the UK and US. This role will support the financial planning team for a period whilst hire additional heads to support the growth within the business. You will support the business with commercial MI and business reports to best understand the current and future financial position of the business and aid better business decision making.
- CIMA qualified (ACA or ACCA will also be considered)
- Graduate or equivalent
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to communicate financial information across the business
About the role
- Provide reports and information for key stakeholders
- Assist in forecasting and financial projections
- Aid in budgeting process
This is a great opportunity to work for a UK subsidiary of a global organisation, we look after our employees, offer a great work-life balance, generous benefits, a professional challenge and fantastic career opportunities.
For more information please call Steve Barham or Sian Driscoll