|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Financial Reporting Manager needed - Based in Fareham - Permanent position
Currently I am Recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager to join my client who are a market leading Defence and security company based in Fareham.
The successful candidate must be a Qualified Accountant with experience working within a finance team and providing oversight in the day to day finance functions of a business and managing financial reporting requirements both internally and externally. Ideally have experience in financial reporting for large entities.
Main Duties for the successful Financial Reporting Manager:
- Month end close submissions including a final trial balance for upload to SAP
- Manage profit centres to ensure accurate mapping for multiple and complex P&L reporting
- Detailed reports to Sector & Divisional stakeholders including debtors and intercompany suspense reconciliation.
- Quarter end close submissions to include quarterly questionnaire, related party data and provision IOC's & memos.
- Year-end close submissions to include YES schedules for consolidated group accounts and US stock exchange filings.
- Prepare monthly forecasted financial statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Detailed Balance Sheet reviews with the Finance Director and Sector/Divisions
- Monthly payroll data submissions
Desirable skills for the successful Financial Reporting Manager:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages, including but not limited to Microsoft word, excel and outlook & Dynamics AX2012